Our weekly special Chicken Cacciatore over rigatoni has become a favorite at Rosedale brick Oven. Your tastebuds will thank you for the treat of fresh peppers, onions,garlic,mushrooms and tomatoes over three chicken breast fillets and a bed of rigatoni.
This dish is delicious and amazing. Marinated pork loin with fresh roasted peppers and potatoes, all finished in our wood burning brick oven.
Yes, that’s right… Italian Egg Rolls.
Three home made egg rolls, each with different ingredients and an Italian touch.
It’s what we love to do. They are new to our list of new choices and absolutely delicious.
We love trying new ideas and this one is becoming popular fast.
This weeks fish special is Fresh Red grouper in a sweet chili/mango sauce topped with almonds and served with fresh garden veggies and homemade mashed potatoes.
Please enjoy this free gift, from our Family to yours.
Table of Contents
- 4 – The Rosedale Favorite
- 6 – The Castle Wine
- 8 – Those Beautiful Bottles
- 10 – Happy Pairings
- 12 – The Super Tuscan is a Super Wine
- 14 – Falling Snow and Vibrant Wine
- 16 – Regaleali of Italia, Sicilia
- 18 – New Wines from Old Vines
- 20 – The Intoxicating Sauvignon Blanc
- 22 – A Classic Chardonnay
- 24 – Time to Sparkle
- 26 – Lacryma Christi